At Gerber Kawasaki Financial Advisors, we believe proper wealth management is both a science and an art form. Our portfolios are personally designed and managed by our Wealth Management Team led by Ross Gerber, President and CEO, of Gerber Kawasaki, An Independent Registered Investment Advisor.
Of course we use the latest technology to monitor, track and research our investments, but when it comes to investment selection, we pick them the old fashioned way, through human investigation, hard work and focus.
Most firms today use simple computer models or high cost funds to manage your money but this method is typically a path to mediocre results. By customizing your portfolio to your goals, applying our research and methods to actively managing your money, your Gerber Kawasaki Financial Advisor is focused on getting the best results possible while limiting risks.
Now is the time to make the move to having the type of wealth management you deserve! Speak to a Gerber Kawasaki Financial Advisor
Our Wealth Management accounts are handled by our Investment Advisory Team, and overseen by Ross Gerber, President and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki, an independent registered investment advisor. Our team meets on a weekly basis and reviews the economy and all of our investment positions. We believe our collective experience and insights as well as our investment process gives us an edge when it comes to managing your money. Our goal is for our clients to have the confidence that all of our investment recommendations are thoroughly analyzed and monitored by our investment advisor team.
All of our wealth management clients have direct access to their dedicated advisor.
Actively managing and customizing your portfolio takes more effort than computer modeling, but we believe it's worth the work. We focus on providing the best financial results possible for our clients within their investment objective.
- Our investment style focuses on asset allocation and proper diversification first. We start by building an overall account allocation and then put all of your investment pieces in place based off your preferences and our investment research. By using a combination of investments we design personalized portfolios specifically tailored to our clients' needs.
- During our in depth client discovery meeting, we learn your investment goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon before we design your portfolio. By customizing your portfolio just for you, you have confidence that your portfolio is right for you.
- We focus on three main investment themes in building our portfolios:
- Technology/communications companies – America excels in developing groundbreaking technologies. We focus on investing in transformative technologies such as AI, autonomous vehicles, VR, streaming and mobility. We believe technology is one of the best areas for growth over the next 20 years. We have extensive experience and knowledge investing in technology companies and our views are followed in the media.
- Natural resources – As the world's population grows and demand increases for the limited supply of natural resources investments in core commodities and energy potentially represent good long-term opportunities for investors. As more of the world becomes industrialized there are many opportunities to serve the worlds resource needs.
- Global markets – The United States is just one market within a very large and diverse world. By having a global investment viewpoint we look for opportunities throughout the developed and emerging markets. By looking at investments through a global viewpoint our clients can take advantage of an array of investment choices.
Through our personalized investment selection process, we believe we are positioning our clients to take advantage of the potential future growth in the technologies, resources and economies of the world.
Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors.
Because of their narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.